What is love?


If stress was a drug, I would be so high right now. Sometimes, some lessons are learned best through pain. Never, even in my wildest dream have I imagined myself going crazy over some 'boy'. Well, isn't it amazing how he was once just a stranger, then suddenly mean the world to me? I definitely got so attached and I feel so sorry for myself. Remember, no one will ever tell you you're beautiful without expecting something in return. You know what i mean? One day, he made me feel extra special, that I'm his princess and that he would do everything for me and that he would never leave me. And then came one day when I just woke up from that sweetest nightmare. Now, he is looking forward to some days without me. And that he doesn't like me. And he doesn't want to love me anymore. Then I asked myself, did he really love me? Do i really love him? 
What's love by the way? You see, we are no experts when it comes to love. You think you are strong, then here comes Love & Life and fucks with you with all its might and just like that. You have to deal with it or it'll get you killed. If you think of it, life is supposed to be simple. All we want is to be loved by someone that we love. In the long run, I believe that love gives you the greatest surprises in your life. Watch out for it! 

          I still love him to the moon and back, though. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment